First we need to know whether curl is enabled in our server. Check with phpinfo() function. If not enabled, then you need to enable it in php.ini.
We need to initiate curl using curl_init() function. Then we will set options with curl_setopt() functions. For, form posting we need to use the following options:
CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION CURLOPT_POSTFIELDSCURLOPT_POSTFIELDS contains the post variables that we want to pass. We pass those variable using:
http_build_query()CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER indicates whether the request will return to the caller website after success, we will make it false for our case.
curl_exec() will execute the connection. we can use curl_errno() and curl_close() for viewing error information and closing curl connection.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.