memcache.exe -d install
It hung up on the window. I googled and found that '-d' option is no longer supported. They are suggesting to use memcache 1.4.4. Then I download memcache 1.4.4 from here.
- Now, follow the below steps:
- 1.Extract the downloaded files and unzip it.
- 2.Open CMD and go to the downloaded folder.
- 3.Run memcache.exe -d install.
- 4.Now go to Start->Administrative Tools->Services.
- 5.Double click on the memcache list.
- 6.Press the Start button.
- 7.Now we need to download the .dll file for vc9 from here.
- 8.We will put the .dll file under php/ext folder under xampp.
- 9.Also we will write extension=php_memcache.dll on the php.ini file under php folder.
- 10.Now we will restart Apache.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide