The getDate() method returns the day of the month (from 1 to 31) for the specified date.
We subtracted the getDay value from the getDate function. This returns our start and end date of a specific week.
var curr = new Date; var firstday = new Date(curr.setDate(curr.getDate() - curr.getDay())); var lastday = new Date(curr.setDate(curr.getDate() - curr.getDay()+6));
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.