Programmers and designers working on some scattered information of the project. At the time of their working, client changes his mind and asks some new things. Then the programmers and designers worked on the same module and take the application at some stage where they can say it is ok. And then if client again wishes to change something , then the changes on a same module keeps going. This definitely kills lot of time and makes the work more tedious and costly.
That’s why requirement analysis is so important in software development. If we make a requirement analysis at the initial stage of software development, then we can show our client that this was what you asked from us and see this is what we made. Client can place change request after a requirement is final. So, requirement analysis makes software development procedural, easy and cost-effective.
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.