useradd -d /home/testuser -m testuserHere -d takes the user directory path and -m creates the user directory. you can use -p to set a password in the command. 2. To set a password use:
passed testuserThen enter your password and retype it. 3. Now if you go to /home/testuser directory you will see .bashrc and .profile files. .bashrc file is used whenever a new tab opened in the console and .profile is used only for the first time while an authentication is done. Now we will change the /etc/passwd file. open the file and you will see your newly created user is listed there. There is sh beside his name. Change it to bash, like the following:
testuser:x:1003:1004::/home/testuser:/bin/bashNow you will see that Tab is working in your console under your new user.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.