By mounting a remote folder, we can easily make synchronization. For this, first we need to install the sshfs.
sudo apt-get install sshfsTo mount a specific folder, we need to write the below command:
sshfs user@hostname: mount pointIf you have a customized port:
sshfs -p 3000 hostname: mountpointWe can set several options with the command, like allow_others, no_remote_lock etc.
sshfs -p 3000 hostname: mountpoint -o allow_others -o no_remote_lockYou can find other options by typing:
sshfs --helpTo unmount it:
fusermount -u mountpoint
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.