- Joomla 1.6 brings the capability for that. Ok, here is how to get this done,
- 1. Create a new group in Users > Groups. Name it GUESTS. Select Parent Group as PUBLIC.
- 2. Goto Users > Options > Component tab. Select GUEST as the "Guest User Group" there.
- 3. Create a new ACL in Users > Acces Levels . Name it as GUEST USERS.
- 4. Edit GUESTS USERS ACL, which you just created and select GUESTS group to it. Dont add PUBLIC group to it.
- 5. Edit PUBLIC ACL and add GUEST USERS ACL to it.
- 6. Now you are done with the group and access level creation. Now goto Global Configuration and select DEFAULT ACCESS LEVEL as GUEST USERS.
- 7. Now, you are ready to go. Make any menu item or module to test. Just select , Access as GUEST USER in that item and test on frontend. You can see that menu item/module when you are not logged in. And as soon as you login, that menu item/module will be hidden.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.