sudo visudoThis will open the file in the vi window, then we will write our necessary commands within the file. to add a root user with all permissions from all terminals type the following commands:
root ALL=(ALL) ALLThis means root user gains previleges of executing all commands from all terminals. We can set a user with the following specific previleges:
guest ALL=NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/this means user guest has can execute commands for path /usr/bin without any password.
To make a command aliasing we can write the following command:
cmnd_alias apache_restart /etc/init.d/apache2 restartNow we will have a command apache_restart which will perform the restart operation of apache.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.