is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server
To accept remote connection to mysql server, we need to modify the my.cnf file on which the mysql server is running.
Go to /etc/mysql/my.cnf.
And comment out the following line:
bind_address = 127.0.0.1
Now run the below command on the remote mysql server machine:
$ mysql -u root -p Enter password: mysql> use mysql mysql> GRANT ALL ON *.* to root@'192.168.1.4' IDENTIFIED BY 'your-root-password'; mysql> FLUSH PRIVILEGES;
we assume that 192.168.1.4 is the ip from which the request would be made to the remote mysql server.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.