Let's increase our file upload size in the following way:
mkdir ~/[your website directory]/cgi-bin
create a file called php-copy.sh and put it in your website directory.
If we use PHP5, then we will add the below code block into the file:
#!/bin/sh CGIFILE="$HOME/[your website directory]/cgi-bin/php.cgi" INIFILE="$HOME/[your website directory]/cgi-bin/php.ini" rsync -a /dh/cgi-system/php5.cgi "$CGIFILE" # REMOVE THE FOLLOWING LINE TO CREATE THE UPDATE-ONLY SCRIPT: cp /etc/php5/cgi/php.ini "$INIFILE" perl -p -i -e ' s/.*post_max_size.*/post_max_size = 100M/; s/.*upload_max_filesize.*/upload_max_filesize = 100M/; ' "$INIFILE"
Notice how in these lines it is set to 100M
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.