Semantic MarkupFirst of all we can use the normal HTML elements to create a simple form. Below is the code block for this:
Definition ListNow, we can have a full control of our HTML markup elements using the definition list. It's more flexible than the previous structure. Let's see the code below:
With this structure, we can apply CSS style to the elements. We will apply float: left and a common width to dt. And float: right and a common width to dd. To remove all the styling of dt and dd we apply clear style to dl. This will give us a two column layout structure.
I prefer this option, though there are many ways to have the same look and fill, but this is the simplest and effective way.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.