We have done some coding in our local work machine and we had committed those in several times in past few days. Now, we want to see what commits are still waiting to go to the remote repository.
We can get the commit with log comments using the comparison between master and HEAD.
git log origin/master..HEAD
You can also view the difference using the same syntax with the same comparison between master and HEAD.
git diff origin/master..HEAD
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.