myfile – the original with markers myfile.mine – your version myfile.r5 – the original your worked with myfile.r6 – the most update version from your colleagueThere are several options for resolving conflicts.
1. I can keep all my works and discard the changes my colleague made with the following command:
$ cp myfile.mine myfile $ svn resolved myfile Resolved conflicted state of 'myfile'2. I will discard all my changes and keep my colleagues work with these commands:
$ svn revert myfile Reverted 'myfile' $ svn update myfile At revision 6.The ‘resolved’ command will clean up all the special files that were generated. Now commit your changes.
3. we can merge both version. we need to do this manually removing the markers and placing the codes of my mine and my colleagues as necessary. then do the following command:
$ svn resolved myfile Resolved conflicted state of 'myfile'Now commit your changes.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.