syntax error near unexpected token `('
if we have a file named 'name (copy).html', then doing the following command will produce the above error:
vim name (copy).html
Here we need to escape the unwanted characters with '\'. So, we need to modify our code the following.
vim name\ \(copy\).html
Now our command will work like a charm!
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.