- 1. Index
- 2. Primary
- 3. Full Text
- 4. Unique
Then what is the difference between index, primary, full text,unique in phpmyadmin.
Index: this create a non-unique columns.
primary: there will be one primary key for a table.
fulltext: this is used for full text searching. but others are used for b-treee(selecting, sorting, ranges from left most column) or hash table.
unique: this will be unique throughout the columns
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.