htpasswd -c /home/pwww/.htpasswd jerry
Then we create a .htaccess file on the same level where our directory is located that we want to be protected. We placed the below code block in the file:
AuthUserFile /home/pwww/.htpasswd AuthGroupFile /dev/null AuthName EnterPassword AuthType Basic require user jerry
Then try to reload your directory access using browser. You will get a window asking for authentication.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.