sudo apt-get install fail2ban
We make a local copy for the configuration file.
sudo cp /etc/fail2ban/jail.conf /etc/fail2ban/jail.local
In the configuration file, we can change several different options as per our need. Like below:
enabled = true port = ssh filter = sshd logpath = /var/log/auth.log maxretry = 5
We enable the fail2ban for a specific section by setting enable to true. After changing the configuration, we restart fail2ban.
sudo /etc/init.d/fail2ban restart
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.