- In Terminal, type "svn --version" to find out what version you currently have.
- Install macports and using macports install svn. this will install the latest svn into your system.
- Got to your terminal and check your $PATH by typing "echo $PATH". If you don't see /opt/subversion/bin in there, make sure you add it by typing export PATH=/opt/subversion/bin:$PATH. If it DOES exist and appears AFTER /usr/bin, then you may need to remove an older copy of svn that came installed on OS X. To do so, go to /usr/bin and remove all files starting with svn. This isn't an exact science but it should do the trick.
- Make sure you reload your .profile first by typing . ./.profile* or you can close the terminal and reopen again. also you can type source .profile. this will also reload profile.
- Type "svn --version". You should see that you have the newest version installed!
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.