- 1. In the admin panel, we will go to Menus->Menu Manager->Add New Menu.
- 2. This will bring new Menu creation page. We will enter title, menu type and description.
- 3. Then we add menu items under our newly created menu. We can add many items under it. But we will add one menu item here. We will go to Menus-> Mobile Menu->Add New Menu Item.
- 4. Now we will see the Menu Item creation page. Here we are going to create a category list menu item. We choose the item type as category list, menu title to Mobile Category. We left others as they are. We will discuss about the options later in the chapter.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.