You can download DBDesigner Fork from http://sourceforge.net/projects/dbdesigner-fork/.Then click on the DBDesigner.exe under the bin folder.
Let's start on how to design a table first.Click on the table button on the left column.Then click on the worksplace.A table will be created.You can add field names there by double clicking on it.Drag the field name that you want to make as primary key on the primary key box.
There are one-to-one,one-to-many,many-to-many relationship.To create one of the relationship,first click on one of them that you want to apply. Then click on the two tables you want to connect.
You can build sql commands by DBDesigner Fork.Change the design view to sql view by clicking the first button on left menu.On the sql view,click on a table and drag the table below, you will see the drag menu which will help you to build sql commands.
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.