Question: What is wrong with the following code valid in PHP 4 but invalid in PHP 5?
1. Reassigning $this in PHP 5 throws a fatal error
2. It is missing access restrictions (public,private,protected) required in PHP 5
3. Classes need to implement the OverLoad interface for this behavior in PHP 5
4. $b is now an object handle and the reassign() method needs to be declared pass-by-reference
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.