Prestashop has the following section on the back office:
Catalog : use catalog to modify different properties of products.
• Category and subcategory: sort products by category. A product can be under multiple category and subcategories.
• Products: use this to add different properties of a product.
• Manufactures: manage manufactures.
• Suppliers: manage suppliers.
• Attributes : create and manage different attributes for different model of a products.
Customer: manage customers.
Orders: manage orders. You can use merchandising return and PDF invoice here.
Payments: under payment section , there are modules, taxes, currencies, discounts.
Shipping : There are carriers, countries, price ranges, weight ranges.
• Appearances: change header logo, metadata and favicon.
• Product settings: change product arrangement.
• Email settings: control email settings (it uses PHPMail() fucntion).
• Image settings: customize your image sizes.
• Database settings: configure database settings.
• Employees: customize which users can enter back office.
• Profiles: create types of admin user.
• Permissions: determine which back office user has permission to enter which section.
• Translation: customize language files.
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.