To start with affiliate program, go to the back office > stats > referrers. To add a new affiliates, click the add new button.
You need to create an affiliate account first with username and password. Under that section there is the url by which you can see the affiliate space on the front office.
With the HTTP_REFERER section, set the domain name in the include field that you want to track as your affiliate domain. We can use the keyword like ‘MySQL LIKE’ feature, for example, put ‘%google%’, this will track all the request that come from the google search engine.
With the Request_uri section, we can set the last part of the query string. Our affiliate program will track this url. For example, someone uses %aff% in the include field. So, his affiliate link will be any url of the shop that have ‘aff’ in it’s url.
Then save your changes. You can see your affiliate statistics in the front panel. It will take approximately an hour to see the changes.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook. See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.