procedural provides ways for fast, shortcut approach for programming. so, before coding we must think what we want to do. if we want a small coding to do a small job, then we must go for procedural approach. But as the requirements grew, it was seen that the programs were getting larger and larger and it became difficult to debug. So functions were introduced to reduce the size of the programs and improve readability in them. Still that was not enough. In this approach, data is getting corrupted, as many functions which are not allowed to access the function can access the functions. so, here more focus was given on functions, rather than data.
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.