Static is used for those method and variables which are accessed from other classes or functions also. If we use non-static, then we need to instantiate the class each time to use that methods or variables. Static variable has it’s scope until the script ends, whereas a non-static variable lost it’s value when it’s scope ends.
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.