1. For static contents, we can set the expire attribute to a furthest future.
2. For dynamic contents, we can set an appropriate cache-control.
For static contents, like images, stylesheet, flash etc, can be cached in the browser for faster page load. This will reduce http request time. This will not effect for the first time the page loads, but the result will be at later page requests when the cache will be full.
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.