Question: what compatibility problem will this conditional has in php5 .
1.This code is undefined in PHP 4
2.None of the above
3.$obj1 and $obj2 must have the same property values in PHP 5 .
This is true for == operator.
4.$obj1 and $obj2 must be the same instance in PHP 5 .
this is right answer.
5.There are no compatibility issues
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.