Which of the following cases are cases when you should use transactions?
1. Updating a single row in a table
2. Inserting a new row into a single table
3. Performing a stored procedure
4. Selecting rows from multiple different tables
transaction is not use in select statement.
5. Updating a single row in multiple different tables
transaction is used in multiple tables for updating process.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.