When writing portable database code using PDO, what is the PDO::ATTR_CASE attribute useful for?
1. None of the above
2. Ensuring that all columns are of a particular case when fetched
3. Adjusting the case of a query before it is processed for compatibility reasons
4. Controls the switch logic of how queries are processed
5. Allows you to adjust the memory cache (or "case") for increased performance
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.