Question: One can ensure that headers can always be sent from a PHP script by doing what?
1. Enable header buffering in PHP 5
2. Set the header.force INI directive to true
3. Enable output buffering in PHP 5
4. There is no way to ensure that headers can always be set, they must always be checked
5. None of the above
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.