We cannot define any abstract method in haXe either. But there is a way to gain the power of abstract feature in haXe. When an abstract class is subclassed, the subclass usually provides implementations for all of the abstract methods in its parent class. So, we need to define an empty body (or maybe throw an exception) in the main class. Then these functions will be overridden in subclasses.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.