HaXe has built-in support for regular expression. We use regular expression to match a given pattern or to extract a given pattern. In haXe, the match rule for regular expression starts with ~/ and ends with /. Let’s see the following example:
var a : EReg = ~/John/;
var msg = "welcome John";
trace(a.match(msg)); // true : 'John' was found in the string
trace(a.match("welcome !")); // false
Here a contain the matching rule. We match this rule against the msg message. When it found the matched pattern it displays true, otherwise false.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.