cvs -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvsroot co haxe_mtwin
Now we need to follow the following steps:
• If we see the lib/mtwin/templo directory in the directory path, we will find a file named temploc.hxml. We will run it to produce temploc executable.
• Then we will put it under an accessible folder where Apache is able to execute it.
• And we will have mtwin package installed in our haxe library path.
We can also download and install in just two steps. To install haXe we need execute following commands:
• haxelib install templo : this will download and install templo to current directory.
• haxelib run templo : with this command we can run templo and create an executable temploc2. This will also be placed in the current directory.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.