• We can know the type of an expression only at runtime in dynamically type language.
• If we can know the type of an expression at compile time, then it is statically typed.
HaXe uses type inference at compile time. So, if we declare a variable without a type, the type of the variable will be set when it is first used. The compiler gathers the type information as an aggregate function of expression used or by understanding implicitly the type of the values that are used.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook. See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.