The syntax for using private field is as follows:
[public] var variable-name [: type[ = value]];
We make variable-name as public by placing the public keyword in front of it. This is optional. We can set type and initialize it at the same time.
In haXe, we can write it like:
public var pound:Int;
Here integer type pound is declared as public.
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.