HaXe supports both of the above platforms. With features like generics and type-inference, Haxe is well thought-out as an enhanced programming language than the most recent AS3. The complier also runs faster and produces quicker code than that of AS3.
Many tools are there to leverage our existing investment with flash and use third-party Flash and AS3 libraries:
• A .swf file of Flash IDE can be used by HaXe compiler easily to get the graphic assets.
• We can use Haxe libraries from AS3 by using the SWC output of HaXe program.
• The AS3 generator of haXe can convert a haXe program to a corresponding AS3 code.
HaXe has the following features which overcomes that of flash:
• We can compile our program with HaXe to any version of Flash. Thus, haXe eases our way for backward compatibility.
• HaXe codes are generic and inline. So, its compiler runs faster than the Flex SDK.
• Haxe is fully compatible with Flex and Flash. So, we can run haXe codes in Flash or Flex easily.
• With the help of haXe we can use Haxe libraries with AS3 using SWC.
• We can access low level memory with it and hence increases speed greatly.
• Lightweight streaming videos can be obtained from haXe over RTMP protocol.
See the book OpenCart 1.4 Template Design Cookbook.
See the book Joomla Mobile Development Beginners Guide
List of my works:
- Product Based Quantity Wise Shipping: Find it here.
- OpenSSLCOMMERZ: integrate SSLCOMMERZ with opencart: Find it here.
- Fine Search v.1.0 - Improves Opencart search feature to find relevant: Find it here.
- Opensweetcaptcha - An easy way to generate attractive captcha for your system!: Find it here.
- Custom Field Product - add unlimited custom fields to the product form: Find it here.
- Formcaptcha - add captcha on the register page: Find it here.